An Iowa-based medical facility is currently seeking a GI physician to assist with ongoing coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call. You'll work Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with 24 hour weekend news. You will see an average of six to eight patients per day. You should be board certified and have an active and unrestricted IA license or be willing to work with our dedicated licensing team to obtain one. The facility is looking for a six to 12 months commitment.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Clinic and call
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 24 hour weekend call
- Six to eight patients per day
- BC required
- Six to 12 month commitment desired
- IA license preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing