We have a locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity now available in California. You should be comfortable with ERCP and handling 5-10 procedures per day. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with a 1:2 call rotation. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. You should have an active CA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- General GI
- (1,2,3) Weeks/Month
- Prefer CA licensed physician
- Board Certified preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing