We have an exciting, locum tenens, gastroenterology opportunity now available in California. You should be comfortable with EGD, colonoscopies, PEG, and ERCP. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call and you will see 15-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted CA license in hand.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Clinic and call
- CA license in hand required
- BC required
- 15-25 patients per day
- EGD, colonoscopies, PEG, and ERCP required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing