SEATTLE. ERCP required. EUS skills/training a plus. Clinic, endoscopy center and hospital on the same campus.
Superb opportunity to join 6 well trained, collegial gastroenterologists in a busy Seattle practice.
- Adding another gastroenterologist to meet demand
- ERCP required. EUS skills a plus.
- 4 day work week/ 2 days of procedures
- Single location: clinic, endoscopy center, and hospital all on the same campus
- Strong, affiliated referral base: primary care and other subspecialties
- Epic EMR in clinic and hospital
- 2018 Fellows or experienced physicians encouraged to apply
Seattle is a vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors. It is culturally rich plus geographically beautiful. And, Washington has no state income tax.
For further information please contact:
Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter & Medical Search Consultant
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placement
We are sorry. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.