A hospital in a major metro area of coastal Texas needs additional gastroenterologist support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other GI physicians. Schedule will be Monday to Friday with 1:4 call. The patient base is both in- and outpatient. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A TX license will be required. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of Texas' largest port cities that offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. It neighbors the largest ranch in the country consisting of over 800,000 acres. It is home to major commerce and shipping endeavors due to its deep harbor. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join another busy GI in a growing practice
- 1:4 call
- Employed position with a large, stable hospital system
- BC or BE
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Sought-after location on the coast, short drive to San Antonio, TX
- Full benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you