GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITIES IN EAST TENNESSEE:
Become part of East Tennessee’s leading healthcare provider, and its 10 acute care hospitals, clinics, and services are known for excellence, quality and value. They are a Top 100 Health System nationally recognized for clinical excellence, employing a total of more than 10,000 healthcare professionals. They have several excellent Gastroenterology opportunities listed below, all of which include the following benefits:
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and matching 401K
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Generous P.T.O
1. Join a well-established group of 6 Gastroenterologists in a very busy private practice. The ideal BE/BC eligible candidate would enjoy all aspects of adult gastroenterology and have training in ERCP. They provide outpatient care, consultative inpatient services, and advanced offerings including Spyglass, EUS and ERCP. Their outpatient endoscopy center is highly rated for patient satisfaction. Shared call at one hospital is 1:6, and compensation is based on MGMA Median + production.
2. Become part of a 189 bed Medical Center for an employed position. ERCP and EUS preferred, with marketing and practice start-up assistance. This facility is centrally located between Nashville and Knoxville, offering physicians many opportunities of a ‘big city practice’ without the ‘big-city, managed care hassles. Compensation is based on MGMA Median + production.
3. Join a well-established single specialty group based in Knoxville for an employed position. ERCP required, EUS preferred, call is 1:4, and compensation is based on MGMA Median + production.
4. Join a solo Gastroenterology practice with a great opportunity for advancement. ERCP and EUS preferred not required. Wait time for new appointments is 2 months, and this is an income guarantee plus bonus.
These are fabulous cities to call home, with myriad recreation / leisure and cultural activities for both adults and children. East Tennessee is a beautiful area with excellent schools, affordable real estate and no state tax.
Please contact me for additional information (Job 3421G) –
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext 208
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997