Clarksville, TN’s population has only grown in the last ten years! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town. Best of all, Tennessee has no state income tax!
Join Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville:
- Opening due to expected population growth
- Call shared by other 2 Gastroenterologists in the area
- 4 Endo rooms available in the E.R.
- Trained Support Staff Available
- Necessary Equipment is Available – Including Robotics
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
No visa assistance available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.