A gastroenterologist is needed for a health care system in an Ohio metropolitan. It is a fulltime employed position, available due to the program's growth. This GI opportunity is with a premier medical group in one of Ohio's largest cities. This position offers a chance for academics as well as consultative and endoscopic services. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, with 1:4 call. You'll see 18-20 patients per day. You should be BC or BE and currently have or be well on your way to securing an OH license.
You'll receive an excellent compensation, extensive PTO, full medical, dental, and vision benefits for the physician and family, a 401K retirement package with matching, malpractice with tail coverage, and so much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Opportunity to participate in strong clinical and research program
- Teaching opportunity available
- Option to provide consultative and endoscopic services
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm with 1:4 call
- Competitive base salary with bonuses and attractive incentives
- Malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, and 401K
- Lavish vacation time and CME
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for physician and family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you