MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio seeks a Gastroenterologist to serve at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level.
- Academic Appointment with Case Western Reserve University
- Teaching residents and fellows
- Protected research time available, if desired
- Advanced endoscopic procedures optional
- Call once each quarter
- Epic EMR
- Excellent salary and highly competitive benefit package
MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western University, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients a year. Their highly collaborative practice provides superb care for their patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. They have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches
Interested candidates please call Terry Jung at 314-236-4402 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position ID 157538 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.