Summa Health is seeking an exceptional Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training in ERCP/EUS to join its medical staff. Candidates must be BC/BE by the ABIM with sub certification in Gastroenterology. Must have a current unrestricted license or the ability to obtain a license to practice medicine in Ohio. Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available to qualified candidates. 2017 fellows are welcome to apply!
This position offers:
- Opportunities to expand Summa Health's Gastroenterology program
- Shared call of 1:4 allowing exceptional work life balance
- Research and innovation through Summa Health’s collaborative efforts with local universities and Austen BioInnovation Institute of Akron
- Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
About Summa Health:
- Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, Summa Health is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state
- With five hospitals and 20 health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region
- Serves more than 1,000,000 patients each year in comprehensive acute, critical, emergency, outpatient and long-term/home-care settings and represents more than 1,600 licensed inpatient beds
- The selected candidates will become members of Summa Physicians, Inc., a multi-specialty group practice of 300 physicians employed by the Summa Health System
To learn more or to apply for this position please send CV and cover letter and/or please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.