Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital employed Gastroenterology group in the addition of a new GI! The group currently has 3 Gastros and a practice just across the street from the Hospital. This position is a mixed outpatient and inpatient practice. The hospital has a Hospitalist service that admits all patients, while the Gastroenterologists will divide the call up 1:4.
- Seeking board certified Gastroenterologists or new graduates
- Open to a candidate with advanced training in ERCP or EUS, but not required
- Competitive Salary with wRVU production
- PTO and Full benefits including occurrence based Mal Practice
- Sign on/Relocation/Student Loan Repayment
The community of Findlay is located in the northwest corner of Ohio. It offers excellent educational facilities from primary to college. The economy is very strong and relies mainly on manufacturing where the unemployment rate is almost nil. You can enjoy a multitude of recreation, culture and history in this region of Ohio - from the beautifully maintained historic homes, to their nationally recognized golf courses and a wide variety of high quality dining & shopping destinations, you&'ll enjoy living, working and playing here.
Contact: Neal Fenster