A physician-owned group is seeking a well-trained gastroenterologist to join their upscale practice in one of the most highly desirable areas in the New York metropolitan area. You'll be working in only one hospital. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to about 5:00pm with 1:5 call. You'll need to be NY licensed and be board certified or board eligible.
You'll earn a competitive base salary with great earning potential, a 401K, and life insurance benefits. You'll be eligible for partnership as well.
Enjoy your work, your life, and your new community with its exceptional schools and family activities, art, museums, shopping, and dining - a town which many people would dream of calling home.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
For details, forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Austyn at 801-930-3363.
- One of the most renowned GI groups in the NY metro area
- Competitive base salary and great earning potential
- Incoming physician becomes a partner
- Easy work schedule with huge referral base
- Excellent call schedule
- Full physician and family health benefits
- Relocation assistance, 401K, and malpractice coverage
- Ample vacation time with CME
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you