A general or advanced GI opportunity is now available with a multi-specialty group in New York. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with a call of 1:8. You will work closely with other gastroenterologists. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current NY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Current and 2018 residents and fellows will be considered. This opportunity offers a partnership track after two years.
You will enjoy living and working in one of New York's prettiest landscapes. It rests along the Hudson River north of Manhattan by one and a half hours. The location puts you within easy reach of Albany, the Finger Lakes, and the best ski slopes of southern Vermont.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Work with other GIs
- Two year partnership track
- General or advanced procedures welcome
- Call schedule of 1:8
- BC or BE required
- Current and 2018 residents or fellows welcome
- 90 minutes from New York City
- Easy access to Vermont skiing
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you