A well-respected Montana hospital is seeking a pediatric gastroenterologist for their state of the art GI Diagnostic Center. This is a full time, employed position and the physician will practice the full scope of pediatric gastroenterology working in an environment that offers a full complement of pediatric sub-specialty support. You will enjoy a competitive salary, plus additional bonus, a full benefits package, and enjoy a high quality of life in this beautiful location.
Live in a family-oriented city, with excellent schools and abundant year round recreational activities that include hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping, as well as plenty of cultural activities, and great retail, and entertainment.
If you have interest in this job or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954-837-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #746713. All searches are confidential.
- Competitive salary, plus productivity bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Full time, employed position
- Practice full scope of pediatric gastroenterology
- Enjoy full complement of pediatric sub-specialty support.
- Work in a state of the art GI diagnostic center
- Excellent benefits package
- Enjoy high quality of life in this beautiful Montana location