GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY IN NW GEORGIA: between Atlanta & Chatanooga:
Join the well-established, very busy practice of 4 Gastroenterologist seeking to expand. State-of-the-art office facilities.
- Hospital employed
- EMR and Electronic prescribing
- ERCP required, not EUS
- Call: 1:4/5
- Substantial patient volume to establish a thriving practice
- Prefer candidate with pancreatic interest / experience
- Sign-on / Relocation bonus
- Excellent package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Loan repayment (negotiable)
Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is a great place to raise a family. There are ample benefits to living in this area such as highly reputable and nationally recognized public, private and magnet schools, diverse shopping, outdoor recreational activities as well as access to arts and culture. Come here for a wonderful quality of life and an excellent standard of living just 25 miles South of Chattanooga, and 70 miles North of Atlanta.
if interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 5198)-
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext 208
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.