A gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in south Florida on the Gulf Coast. Join an established single-specialty group with 4 GI's and 2 PAs. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. ERCP and EUS are not required for this position but are welcome skillsets. The group is hiring an experienced physician to support the developing community need. You will work Monday through Friday with a flexible call schedule. You will need a current Florida license. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation to start. They also provide life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in south Florida just minutes from the beach. Few areas have seen the growth southern Florida has regardless of the economic conditions in other parts of the U.S.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
To get started, please contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Gastroenterologist needed
- Be busy from day one
- Successful private practice
- Very reputable and established group
- Competitive compensation with signing bonus
- Partnership track
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you