MOUNTAINS & SURF! You can have a strong medical practice and great lifestyle in this practice setting among the spectacular Redwoods of N. California. A second Gastroenterologist is needed because of the increasing patient volumes into the practice. ERCP is required but EUS is optional. They have much to offer the incoming doctor:
- You will be part of an established and well regarded clinic of 25 specialists covering 10 different medical and surgical specialties
- The clinic falls under the umbrella of a large healthcare system with facilities in northern CA
- A progressive hospital is available for your inpatient care, and can provide an impressive array of services contained in their three story facility.
- This gastroenterology practice is structured as an employed physician, with an income guarantee, and attainable productivity bonuses
- Recruitment incentives of a substantial sign-on bonus, paid relocation, health/dental coverage, retirement plan options, and more
- College & University town of about 45,000, with modest housing costs for a broad selection of homes, including those with acreage if desired
- Travel is easy with a regional airport has several flights each day in/out of San Francisco
A vast array of choices exist for enjoying beaches, wonderful seafood, mountains, and the magnificent Redwoods - all assured to please you and your family's visitors. Located only 4 hours north of San Francisco, you will enjoy living here, and your travels to the city when you seek to take in metro offerings.
You will be impressed with what you find here. Call or email today for an immediate and confidential response.
Bud Setzer 303-770-1412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.