Enterprise Medical Recruiting is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a multi specialty group in Phoenix Arizona! This is an employed practice joining two other Gastroenterologists on the team of over 120 providers in specialties ranging from cardiology, urology, neurology, orthopedics, ENT, general surgery, allergy and immunology, and 60 plus family medicine and internal medicine physicians! The group has several offices throughout the greater Phoenix area, the incoming GI will be based in one clinic. This is a bread and butter position. The incoming provider does not have to do ERCP or EUS. If this is something that is important, it is available. They are looking for someone to be a lead in their Gastroenterology and digestive disease practice growth. They do not have an endoscopy center, but have the capital set aside for someone to come in and help them build it. There is the potential to hire 2-3, because the community need is there!
- Seeking board certified or newly graduated fellows
- Competitive employed compensation with full benefits and wRVU bonus structure
- "Plug and Play" practice - all staff and equipment needed will be supplied
- Outpatient only practice, with shared clinic call
- Hospital call group available for ancillary income
Phoenix is the capital, and largest city, of the state of Arizona. With 1,445,632 people, Phoenix is the most populous state capital in the United States, as well as the sixth most populous city nationwide.
Contact: Neal Fenster