Client is seeking a Gastroenterology Hospitalist to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
Preferred candidate will have three (3) to five (5) years' experience and be BE/BC. Also, will consider new graduates from Residency or Fellowship. Call Coverage is 1:4 in hospital, however, GI Hospitalist will cover 50% of Call.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the "Famous" Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"!
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- World-class Resorts
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways!!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
Medical Center is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center.
CLIENT PREFERS DOCS WHO CAN START WITHIN 6 MONTHS..
PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY IF INTERESTED!
direct line: 954 346 5142
fax line: 954 252 4277
Parkland, FL 33076