HEADLINE: Baltimore, Maryland: Directorship opportunity for a Gastroenterologist who has leadership ability! Will be replacement for their current director who will be retiring. The new gastroenterologist will join a busy group of three gastroenterologists. Practice out of a modern teaching hospital. Faculty appointment at a prestigious and renowned university in additional to research opportunities will be offered. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.)
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a gastroenterologist who has leadership ability is needed for a Directorship opportunity!
- She or he will be a replacement for their current director who will be retiring.
- Faculty appointment at a prestigious and renowned university in additional to research opportunities will be offered.
- This person will be joining a busy group of three gastroenterologists.
- Practice out of a modern teaching hospital.
- This is a hospital-based opportunity.
- Call schedule: It will be 1:5.
- Gastroenterology endoscopy nurses are on-call 24 hours per day and on weekends to provide total coverage.
- Their hospital also has a new and state-of-the-art Gastroenterology Diagnostic Center. This stellar Division of Gastroenterology offers a full range of diagnostic tests and therapeutic care options, including full endoscopic services.
- The Endoscopy Center is equipped with the latest endoscopic equipment for the performance of all recognized GI procedures and evaluation techniques.
- The Center is the principal site of GI diagnostic and therapeutic work, which includes endoscopy and motility studies. All elective GI diagnostic evaluations (both endoscopic and non-endoscopic) are performed in the GI Diagnostic Center.
- Endoscopic procedures are also performed on patients who are hemodynamically unstable or on respirators in the operating room or intensive care unit. With the addition of a dedicated fluoroscopy unit (C-arm) in the radiology suites, biliary and pancreatic procedures can be performed during the day and on the weekend.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Director of Gastroenterology will be employed by this highly-regarded and state-of-the-art teaching hospital.
- They are offering a highly competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the gastroenterologist’s qualifications and experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Gastroenterology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.