Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a part-time clinic opportunity in Charleston, WV. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the local members of a national trade union. This "patient centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- $200,000 base salary plus bonus (full time salary)
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day
- 2- four hour shifts and four hours of supervision
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioner or physician assistant and medical assistants
- Strong company culture with rapid expansion and opportunity
If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion, and would like a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this is the position is perfect for you. You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.