- Perfect opportunity for a semi-retired physician!
- Do you want to work 8-12 hours per week?
- Do you like working as part of a team environment?
- We are a medicated assisted treatment program for those addicted to Opioids.
- No addiction experience required. We will support your training and train you! Many of our physicians were once surgeons, emergency room physicians, anesthesiologist or family physicians.
Join our national team today! Due to our growth, we’re excited to be looking for another Physician to add to our national family. We have the perfect position to fit your lifestyle! We currently have opportunities in California, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Vermont, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nebraska.
MedMark Treatment Centers is a leading addiction treatment provider, with 22 outpatient locations in Alabama, California, Georgia, Maryland and Texas. Our services are focused on breaking the destructive cycle of opioid addiction and dependency. All of our programs are nationally accredited, medically supervised treatment programs and our focus is to assist people in regaining control of their lives, free from opioid addiction and the variety of psychological, social and medical problems this addiction creates.
At MedMark, we specialize in medication assisted treatment and counseling for individuals dependent on Opiates. We are actively recruiting for a part-time physician located in the Angelina County, TX area.
We are seeking physician candidates who:
- Are interested and enthusiastic about addiction treatment
- Hold a current state medical license and DEA license
Benefits of working for MedMark:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Support and Consultation services from our National Medical Director, Director of Counseling Services and Director of Nursing Services
- Reputation of a quality driven, national provider
For more information on our treatment programs, I invite you to visit our website at www.MedMarkTreatmentCenters.com.
If you are interested in speaking about our physician opportunities or have referrals to share I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. You can reach me directly at 214.379.3304 or by email at MedMarkHR@medmark.com.