MHM/Centurion Correctional Services, Inc., is a dynamic, rapidly growing private managed healthcare provider to government institutions nationwide. In Tennessee, Centurion provides medical management to the Tennessee Department of corrections providing quality correctional healthcare. As one of the largest correctional healthcare providers in the nation, MHM/Centurion is always seeking elite physicians dedicated to obtaining a career path that is both professionally and personally rewarding. MHM/Centurion is committed to providing high quality healthcare that allows providers to embrace a diverse population of patients, while operating at the highest ethical standards. If you are a physician who enjoys a work life balance and being partnered with an organization that highly impacts public health, then this may be the opportunity for you!
MHM/Centurion is actively recruiting for a PRN Primary Care physician at Tennessee Prison for Women in Nashville, TN All Female Prison
Enjoy a fascinating new career with MHM Services and experience:
• Innovative healthcare environment
• No reimbursement hassles
• Work schedule conducive to work/life balance
• Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
• Being part of the solution to a population in greatest need
• Ability to do what you were trained for – practice medicine
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.