Our client seeks an experienced primary care physician to serve as the lead provider at a clinic serving employees and dependents of a reputable company in Portland, Oregon. This opportunity is a permanent role, but with part-time hours.
This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day – patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen
- Predictable work week with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
- Board Certified MD or DO Family Medicine
- 5 years primary care experience
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Malpractice insurance, paid time off and CME reimbursement