High Earning Part-Time Position for a professional cannabis medical clinic in the Pueblo.
Clinic is located in a medical building neighboring other chiropractic and doctor's offices.
Currently seeking a Physician, MD or DO, who holds a valid CO MD or DO license, DEA License and possess experience with the use of cannabis for pain management. This individual will focus on pain management and cannabis evaluations.
Responsibilities of the MD or DO for Medical Cannabis Clinic
- Treat patients that suffer from chronic and debilitating conditions. Treatments will be based on approved illnesses in the Colorado medical marijuana program guidelines.
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition.
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history.
- Collaborate with other physicians, and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars.
Requirements of the MD or DO for Medical Cannabis Clinic
- Board Certified
- Valid CO MD or DO license, DEA License
- Expert experience with the use of cannabis for pain manage
- Malpractice Insurance, Registration with CDPHE (client can assist with registration)..
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of conditions, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Part-time or Full-Time
Salary: $250,000 to $300,000 / year
Required education: Doctorate
Required experience: Physician, 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.