A locums family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed in Wisconsin until a permanent replacement is hired. The physician will work in a traditional setting, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. No call will be required. Minor suturing, minor ortho/casting, EKG, and foreign body removal will be required. EMR charting experience is a plus.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- 8am-5pm, traditional setting
- No call
- 15-25 patients per day
- Minor suturing, minor ortho/casting, EKG, and foreign body removal required
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing