An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:45am to 5pm, no call, and physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current BLS.
Outdoor attractions in this town include the botanical gardens which boasts a 20-acre international showcase of botanic gardens. Indoors, the performing arts center graces Main Street with a full season of theater, music, and dance.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Board certification or board eligibility required
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 7:45am to 6pm
- Outpatient only, no call
- Approximately 15 to 20 patients per day
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population
- EMR charting
- BLS certification is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing