A Washington facility is seeking a family medicine physician for locum coverage. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and call will be required. The physician will see an average of 20-22 patients per day. The ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current WA license.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Call will be required
- WA license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- 20-22 patients per day on average
- EMR: EPIC
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing