Family practice locum tenens work is available in Washington. The physician will see 17-20 patients per day in the clinic. This is a traditional setting, with a schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. BC or BE within 3 years of residency is required.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- 8:30am-5pm and Saturday, 9am-12pm
- Basic office procedures
- Traditional setting
- Board certified/eligible within 3 years of residency
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing