Washington facility on the Puget Sound needs a full-time PC locum tenens physician. This outpatient setting has the working hours of Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. An average of 18-24 patients per day will be seen while performing basic primary care procedures. BLS and board certification are required for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Outpatient setting with no call
- Basic primary care procedures
- Average of 18-24 patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- BLS required
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing