A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. Covering physician must be able to see patients of all ages and have a current WA license and DEA. Assignment schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 6pm, no call, and physician will see 15-25 patients per day on average.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Established primary care clinic
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am-6pm
- No call
- 15-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- WA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing