A clinic in Washington seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active WA license. Each physician sees an average of 25 patients per day of all ages. Board certification or board eligibility is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Must see all ages
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- BC or BE preferred but not required
- 25 patients per day
- WA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing