Locums coverage is needed in Texas on an immediate and ongoing basis. The family practice physician will see 20-25 pediatric to geriatric patients per day. This outpatient practice has a Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule. The physician needs to be board certified or board eligible within 1 year of training. The physician also must be comfortable working in multiple clinics for the duration of the assignment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- All outpatient clinic
- Full time
- Immediate and ongoing need
- 20- 25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or board eligibility (within 1 year of residency completion) required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing