Locum tenens FP coverage is needed in Texas on an immediate and ongoing basis. Covering family practice physician will see approximately 20-25 patients per day from pediatric to geriatric in age. This outpatient practice has a schedule of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Physician must be board certified or board eligible within 1 year of residency completion and must be comfortable working in multiple clinics for the duration of the assignment.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- 8am to 5pm
- Immediate and ongoing need
- Approximately 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or board eligibility within 1 year of residency
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing