A clinic located in central Texas is seeking a primary care physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine, but this is not required. Scope of assignment is 100% outpatient, all ages, primarily young adults and older. Assignment schedule is 2 days per week from 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call, and physician will see up to 15 patients per day.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 2 days a week, 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call
- Up to 15 patients per day
- All outpatient work
- Board certification not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing