A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The physician will work in an outpatient setting, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, and no call rotation. The physician will see an average of 19 to 24 patients per day and will use an EMR system for charting. Physician must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency completion.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- No call
- 19 to 24 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing