Locum tenens coverage is needed in beautiful Houston, TX on an immediate and ongoing basis. Covering family practice physician will see approximately 20-25 patients per day aged pediatric to geriatric. This is a 100% outpatient practice with a schedule of 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Physician must be board certified or board eligible (within 1 year of residency completion) and must be comfortable working in multiple clinics for the duration of the assignment.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- M-F 8am-5pm
- EMR charting
- Board certification or board eligibility (within 1 year of residency completion) required
- Approximately 20-25 patients per day
- Immediate and ongoing need
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing