A family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed for locum tenens coverage in Pennsylvania. This outpatient facility has a schedule of Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. 20-25 patients per day will be seen while charting on paper charting now and moving to EMR charting in January. Board certification is preferred.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 20-25 patients per day
- Outpatient setting
- Paper charting now, moving to EMR charting
- Board certification preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing