A Philadelphia health center needs immediate help with locum tenens coverage from a family practice physician. The physician will work in a 100% outpatient setting, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, with no call is required. The locums need will be ongoing. The physician will see approximately 18-20 patients per day and will use EMR charting. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Approximately 18-20 patients per day
- No call
- 100% outpatient
- EMR charting
- BLS preferred
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing