A primary care facility in Oregon is seeking a physician for locums coverage. The physician will work Tuesday through Friday from 8am to 6:30pm with no call required. Physician must be comfortable with GYN and must be able to see up to 25 patients per day. Board certification or board eligibility and an active OR license are required. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in a temporary or permanent position are encouraged to apply.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Tuesday-Friday 8am-6:30pm
- No call
- OR license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- Up to 25 patients per day
- Must be comfortable with GYN
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing