We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Oregon that is searching for a primary care physician to assist with ongoing locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with pediatric to geriatric outpatients. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call for the duration of the assignment. You will see 20-25 patients per day on average. You should have 2 or more years of experience and be board certified. You must also have an active and unrestricted OR license, or be willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Ongoing need
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification/eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing