An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Oregon. Assignment schedule is 9am to 8pm and coverage will be needed 4 days per week, no call. Physician will see 22-28 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current OR. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- No call
- EMR charting
- BC or BE required
- Schedule: 4 days a week but can be flexible
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing