An Oklahoma government facility needs a family medicine physician to assist with locums coverage. Requirements include wound care. The physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current DEA, BLS, and ACLS. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and the physician will see 17-20 patients per day on average.
Any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- 17-20 patients per day
- Wound care experience required
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- DEA, BLS, and ACLS required
- Any state license accepted
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing