We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Ohio that is searching for a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with all ages. Your schedule will be 4 days per week 8:00am to 4:30pm for the duration of the assignment and you will see 15-20 patients per day on average. You should be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine or board eligible if you have completed you residency within the past 5 years. Covering physician must have an active and unrestricted OH license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Board certification or eligibility (within 5 years of residency completion)
- 4 says a week, 8am-5pm
- 100% outpatient
- Patients of all ages
- 15-20 patients per day
- No walk-ins
- Ohio license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing