Locums primary care coverage is needed in North Carolina. A family practice or internal medicine physician will see approximately 23-25 patients per day with a schedule of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Board certification is required.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- EMR charting
- NC license needed
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing