An established facility in North Carolina is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, some call via phone will be required, and physician will see 18 to 25 patients per day on average. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NC license and DEA in hand.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Established clinic
- Outpatient setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 18 to 25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- NC license and DEA required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing