A medical facility on Long Island is actively seeking a licensed Physician, with a strong Family Practice and/or Urgent Care background, for a promising Locum position with their growing staff. This is a great role for a board eligible / certified Family Practice / Urgent Care Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility in Suffolk County. Multiple shifts and opportunities are available.
The Family Practice / Urgent Care Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation. Details include:
- Setting: Outpatient (Fam Med/Urgent care)
- Schedule: Sporadic and Part-time shifts are available
- Hours: Monday through Friday and occasional weekends / flexible hours
- Patient load: Varies according to each day
- EMR charting: AthenaHealth
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Urgent Care background
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.