We are assisting a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a family or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, no call, and you will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted NY license and BLS in hand. Your assignment requirements include joint injections and suturing. You'll must speak medical Spanish in order to be considered for this opportunity. Local candidates are preferred.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, no call
- BLS required
- NY license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- 20-25 patients per day
- Joint injections and suturing required
- Local candidates preferred
- Medical Spanish required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing