A government facility in New Mexico is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, no call, and locum tenens physician will see an average of 18-20 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have a BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- No call
- Any state license accepted
- BC required
- 18-20 patients per day
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing