A clinic in Nebraska seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call, and coverage is needed 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The ideal candidate has an active NE license or is willing to obtain one, is board certified or board eligible, and is able to provide 6-12 months of coverage. Each physician sees an average of 18-22 patients per day.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- 18-22 patients per day
- 6-12 months of coverage needed
- BC or BE required
- Some Saturday coverage may be needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing